Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ghost Train to Transworld

I exaggerate. It'll probably be more like a train filled with people filled with spirits. I have it from a very reliable source, my sales lady at the local Ulta, that the train gets stupid with drunkards. And, as the saying goes. . . . if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

So, tomorrow I take the 5:15 train from my beloved Chicago to St. Louis. It's a 5.5 hour ride and I'm really looking forward to the relaxation. I will, as mentioned above, be sipping on some wine. That way, when I get there at 10:45, I won't be too far behind my fellow haunties who will have been partying since the tradeshow floor closed for the day.

Then, on Saturday, I'll walk the floor, camera in hand, and get lots of good pictures for everyone. There is always something way cool on the market that we all want to see. I'll also get some video of the better animatronics.

And, if you are going to be at Transworld, drop me a note. I'd love to hook up with you.

No comments: