Couple thoughts. . .
- The party was flipping awesome (even though I got sick half way through - stupid chicken)
- The costumes were amazing! Proof that you don't have to go slutty to go good.
- The presenters were all great. I especially enjoyed Jim's because he's a funny fella.
- The silent auction raised $1,116 for Breast Cancer Research (SWEET!!)
- And, I already miss everyone.
So, all you East Coast Haunters have an open invitation to visit me here in Chicago . . . well, except you.
I'll post next year's haunters events soon. And, hopefully, the fates will be much kinder to me and give me more time to blog.