Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Waverly Hills Sanatorium

I found out this week that the Wavery Hills Sanatorium does a variety of tours. Including an all night one. I think that would be a fun outing for some of us haunters.

And, of course, Ghost Hunters did a live show from there in September of 2008. That alone would make it worth my while since I'm a bit of an addict where they are concerned.

So, I'm throwing it out there for debate. Anyone think this is something we should get a group together for? I'm thinking winter since it's down south and all us mid-westerners and east coasters will be wanting a break from the weather.

Pam just sent me the average temps for Louisville in the winter.
So. . . . um. . yeah. . .no. . . not winter.
Maybe the end of the summer

If you want to check it out, here's a link:

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

1 comment:

A Home Vintner said...

All night ghost hunt - we MUST do this!