Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's A Family Thing

I love that my sisters have really embraced my love of Halloween and Halloweenesque things (ghosts, ghouls, vampires, etc). Becky's been digging on all things ghostly for years. Ruth was a little later to the party, but, she's completely caught up.

Case in point, I went to visit her in South Carolina last month and we stopped at a cemetery to snap a few pics (they were posted back in early March so scroll down if you'd like to see them). Well, that tiny side trip seems to have sparked an interest in her. She and her daughter are in Charleston this week and not only popped into an old cemetery to take these pictures, BUT, they also are going on a cemetery tour! She's going to send me all the photos she takes and I'll post them up here. Enjoy this cellphone pictures until then. . .

The caption on this one was "Who's been sleeping in my bed?" She's funny.

No comments: