Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year - New Blog Attitude

I'm bidding 2010 a long overdue bye-bye (it was a crazy rough year which kept me from my beloved blog) and a big ol' open armed howdy to 2011. Heck, I may even give it a kiss full on the lips!

I have so many fun things planned for this year. Here's just a small taste . . .

I'm kicking it off 2011 with three of my favorite haunters, Patti, Matt and Mark. Patti and I will be tripping to Omaha over MLK weekend.

In February, I'm heading to Rhode Island to see Chris and Mark and, with any luck, Pam, Eileen, Jim and Brian.

In March - Transworld in St. Louis AND a trip to Charleston, SC for haunted goodness.

In April/May - HauntCon in Louisville

In June - Midwest Haunter's Convention in Columbus

In July or August - The Gathering in Nashua

On top of that, I FINALLY found someone to take me to Bachelors Grove Cemetery. SWEET! It's on every paranormal investigators list of top 10 most haunted places in the U.S. and it's in my own backyard. It just needs to warm up a tad first.

I will post links to all the conventions I'm going to because it's more fun if you're there too.

And, if you have a favorite haunted place, let me know. I'm always looking for new places to check out.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: