Monday, January 11, 2010

Where'd I go?!

I've been remiss in posting lately. Between the holidays and accepting a new position at work, it's been a mad house. A MAD HOUSE!!!

But, fear not, my pretties. I'm back. And this time, it's casual.

I'm heading back to the East Coast on Friday. A group of us are hitting the Harry Potter exhibit, getting some good eats and. . . wait for it. . .wait for it. . . DRINKING!! Ok, maybe our drinking won't be legendary this time out.

Then, Saturday is all about costume making for HauntCon.

So, I'll post pictures of me and all my East Coast Haunties upon my return.

Oh, and, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here's to another great year of Halloween goodness.

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

You're going to Hauntcon! We are two...and teaching a class or two I believe. Cool!

Cheers!