Friday, November 6, 2009

Zombie Dean Winchester

One of the perks of working in a media purchasing and planning company is the sweet gifts reps send us. Also, when you are known as the company Halloween freak, you get handed all the Halloween themed gifts.

This year, Gamespot.com sent us some fun zombies. As any good haunter would do, I've used them to raise an army of the undead. So far, my army is 5 strong.


Now, this guy here was given to me by a co-worker who shares my love of Dean Winchester from Supernatural. Her one request was that I name him Zombie Dean Winchester.


As it turns out, Zombie Dean Winchester is a wonderful travel companion. I brought him with me to Salem and he had a good time. So good that he started his own Facebook page with tons of pictures from the trip. He continues to update the page with pictures almost daily of what he's up to. I'll be share a few of those here as well.

No comments: