Monday, October 19, 2009

Dream Reapears ROCKED!!

So far, I've hit two haunts, Chronicles of Hades and Dream Reapers. As you can see by the heading, one of them was amazing.

Chronicles of Hades had virtually no scenery and absolutely no automated props. It was pretty much like going through a cattle shoot all the way through. Now, that said, the actors and the make-up were really good. But, for $20 (I got a half-price ticket online, thankfully), you expect a little more.

Now, Dream Reapers, on the other hand, was one hell of a good time. I have been to so many of these that I rarely jump or scream. I actually did here. And, the folks I was with pretty much screamed all the way through. There was something to see at every turn. The props and scenery were beautifully incorporated into the haunt. There were a few water features I want in my own garden.

And, the actors were great. High energy and not so much screamers as creppy or funny. The make-up was also insanely good.

So, if I were you, I'd by-pass Hades for Reaper.

Go forth and scare!

No comments: