Thursday, February 19, 2009

And so it begins. . .

Patti and I are running about a month behind on party planning. But, fear not. We begin in earnest this weekend.

We are really looking forward to this year's party as it marks the 10th anniversary of our first movie. We have all kinds of ideas to promote the big event. OK, more like two. But really one.

And, we plan on getting tons of ideas from all the events we're hitting this year as well as stealing some from our fellow haunters. Wait! Did I accidentally say "steal". Not very stealthy of me.

This year on the travel itinerary:

March
TransWorld in St. Louis (Definately Patti & Eric, hopefully me too)

April/May
HauntCon in Milwaukee

June
Midwest Haunters Convention in Columbus (Definately me, hopefully Patti & Eric to)

August
East Coast Haunters Gathering in Nashua

Now, on top of that, I'm going to South Carolina in a few weeks. I'll be checking out a graveyard or two while I'm there and will post plenty of pictures.

So expect my blogging to really pick up. (I know I say that all the time, but I mean it this time, sorta.)

Hope everyone had a fabulous Friday the 13th. And, if not, you have another chance next month. Don't let it slip away.

No comments: