I really and truly intend to get some more highlights from HauntCon posted and some fun pictures. For now, here are some of my favorite memories. . .
- I got an unsolicited hug from a celebrity, Patrika Darbo, who was very, very sweet
- I soldered for the first time and walked away with no burn marks
- A cute young guy totally avoided the half naked 20 something girls and made a bee line for Patti and I who were fully clothed and a couple years over 20
- Pam laughing so hard at Patti's antics in the bar that she was crying
- Cap'n Bennys! We went back for another meal on Sunday
Memories that weren't my favorites. . .
- The hotel. Let me say it again. . .THE HOTEL
- The delayed flight home. Man, Monday was rough
- Funeral Car Rally. Really? Three cars make a rally?
- The restaurants closing down at 9 and 10 at night
- Saying bye-bye too all my halloween buddies, that's my least favorite memory of all